30 August 2006

Phone Call, Birthday and School Oh My

Busy, busy times I tell ya'! First on Sunday my BABY turned NINE!!!! How the heck did that happen and where the heck have I been??? Didn't I just deliver him yesterday...whew, time flys! Since we had already had a birthday party while Daddy was here, we had some friends (all from same family--the one where baby was born same day as Avery) come over and share some cake and ice cream with us. The boys in our friend family LOVE light sabers (and now my boys do too--though I don't--lol) and they very nicely brought them to share. So I got a few pictures of them "sword fighting" with the light sabers in the rain. Tristan really enjoyed himself as did all the kids. The highlight of the day was Daddy's phone call (only the 4th one--we usually communicate via IMing and email) just for his birthday boy. Brian is SUPER DUPER busy right now (I am sure you have seen the news) so it was really great that he was able to call (his last call was on Keagan Monsters b-day).

Oh and before Tristan's birthday and the day after she lost her first one, Sammi lost her second tooth, no really, she lost it. We were at Wingers eating and she looks at me "MOM!!!" holding out her bottom jaw. UH OH no tooth. I had warned her she might eat it, since she wont let me pull 'em, she just lets them literally fall out. She insists she didn't eat it. While eating her chicken, she felt something crunchy, took it out of her mouth, and tossed it over her shoulder. Don't worry we immediately had a table manners talk...lol.

The day after Tristan's birthday was the first day of school for my two eldest, Keagan starts on the 5th. The like their teachers a lot, so hopefully they were placed well. Not a lot to report here, since they are only into their third day of school now. I can tell you that crazy me, I miss them a lot!! But Keagan and Avery keep me busy. I am really gonna' miss my little monster on Tuesday.... oh well.

I have forgotten to mention some important anniversaries around here. On August 20th I have been smoke free for TEN YEARS!!!! YEAH ME!!!!! I read a report that by ten years the lungs are back to the health of someone who has never smoked... look at my lungs aren't they beautiful!?!?!?!??!?! The next big day is August 25th, and it is a big day for two reasons: Brian has been in the army for FOURTEEN YEARS!!!! YEAH BRIAN!!!!! Also we are now halfway through the deployment... Brian hit six months on the 25th. I don't know what to think about this one, I mean I am glad we have made it to the half way mark, but then I realize we have to do the same amount of time over again!!! Well at least half way is something.


I will be adding and deleting some pictures in a few minutes, check em out if you like at:
http://www.msnusers.com/PilchFamilyPhotos

Also I was trying to add a picture of my birthday boy here, but it wont let me Hmmph!

Anywho... I am wishing you ummmm... a good one...hummm.... that no peas make it up your kids nose today... and if you have no kids, I am hoping you don't put one in your own!

No comments: