Hey have you noticed the videos??? Did you, did you??? They are really my way of expressing myself. I put my two favorite THINGS together (pictures and Music) and I get to look at my favorite people in the process. Once I make one of those videos I watch it probably 15 times in a row. To date I have made seven of them and I just figured out how to share. So, I am going to start putting up the old ones... wish I had done the old ones first, they are not near as good as my more recent one. Like anything else, I get better with practice. First I have to go through all the old ones and remove our last name since I have to publicly post these video's on YouTube in order to attach them here. Anyway, I am just now saving the video of Samantha in the "online/safe" version and I will post it here tonight, or tomorrow morning. So theses are the seven I have made in the order with which I made them:
A picture collage of all of us for Brian
another picture collage of all of us
One for Tristan
One with pictures of only Brian and I
One for Samantha
One for Keagan (posted)
One for the girls (posted)
Now, before Brian comes home I want to make two more (not much time left...YEAH!!!)
One of boys set to Superman music
One of all the things we have been doing since Brian went back to Iraq from R&R.
Hey I could use your help. I will not make one for Avery until she has gotten a little bigger, but I have yet to find a song that fits how I feel about her. Not many songs for baby daughters out lately. All the other kids had songs "for" them before they were born, poor Avery. Anyway, do you know any song that might fit how we feel about our baby girl? Suggestions are very much welcome!
Anyway, keep checking back for more videos, but please don't be too critical of the older ones, I was just learning how to use the video maker. Also if you see a weird picture (as in what the heck is that???) in the movie, it is because our name was on there and I had to block it out... nothing is wrong with your screen...lol.
Okay hopefully when you read this, Sammi's video is already up there. If not...SOON!!!
I hope your artistic outlet brings you as much joy, pride, pleasure, calm, stress reducing as mine does!! And if you have no outlet... GO GET ONE!!!
22 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I suggest "Turn Around" (if that is what it is called.) Forget who sang it. An oldie that is popular today for the Bride's dance with her father. "Turn around and you're one, turn around and your ten.....turn around and you're a young girl with babe's of your own"
No name necessary. You have guessed already, I'm sure.
I have no idea who anonymous is honestly.
Also, having major computer issues, I have much to update but no time as internet seems to cut out every few minutes. Hope to get it fixed tomorrow.
Post a Comment