OKay quick shorthand update.
We FINALLY got orders. We shipped the SUV today. Our Household goods ship on the 15th and 16th (for you non-military folk that is the bulk of our stuff). So no computer from the 15th of this month on. However, we will go to the library and such to occasionally check the emails. Our Hold Baggage (the rest of our stuff, like clothes, a small TV, a few dishes etc.) ships on April 4th. We will sit in billiting (on post hotel) here for a full week because of the holiday weekend and then we will be on the plane on April 11th. Before going to Missouri we will be taking a little holiday in Florida (shhhhhhh don't tell the kids, it is a surprise) and then we should arrive in Missouri on April 16th. I already called and it looks like we will be in housing the very next day.
A real brief statement about my health. I was having some heart "issues." two nights in a row it would go really fast, skip a few beats then slow then normal and so on. Both times lasted about I don't know 30-45 minutes??? I went to the doctor but since they didn't record it on an EKG they are not sure what happened. 2 weeks earlier I had a cold and they think it may have "traveled" to my heart. I told them I had been under a lot of stress (this all happened 4 days after Brian got home) and perhaps that was it, but they said no it was not presenting as anxiety, or stress. I had two x-rays done and an ultrasound of my chest area and for a brief period of time, right after an "episode," there was a little bit of fluid in my lungs, so that I guess points to the illness thing. Anyway, I only mention this because some of you knew about it and I hadn't given an update. ANyway as it stands now, I am allowed to go back to exercising, I am to start easy and if it happens again, get to the hospital much quicker so they can catch it on an EKG. I am hoping it doesn't...LOL!
Outside of all the apointments for the move, everything is pretty peaceful around here. I can't wait until all our household stuff is gone. We will have almost nothing in the house and things will really slow down and we can have some good family time! Now, if I can just make it to Friday...LOL!!! Wish me luck!
I hope you have a slow day and soon!!!!
12 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'll email you my number that way you can call me when you're here and ready to get together! Have a safe trip, a great time in Florida and most of all, ENJOY EACH OTHER!!!
THANK YOU STEPH!
Hey I know how much you like your computer......so I thought I would tell you that you can send your computer in hold baggage. We sent two tvs, computer,and clothes. I think you can send whatever you want as long as you dont go over your weight limit. I know there are "rules", but I don't think the Germans care! Wow, April 16th that is the first day of our spring break. Time is moving fast. Before you know it you will be hating MO...hahaha
Well, you CAN send anything you want, but if it is damaged and it wasn't something allowed under the rules, they wont pay. Brian is debating sending the computer in Hold Baggage too, but I think I'd rather it be insured in the HHG and besides, it'll be nice to "get away" from it for a bit...LOL. Time to make dinner...LOL.
Oh, my gosh, how time flies. I "checked in" to see what was new, guess you've been really busy and the next few days will be a whirlwind of activities.You are about a month ahead of us. Our packers are coming the 26th and 27th of April and we are hoping to fly out May 7th. Keep in touch and we'll do the same. Maybe we'll end up together again :) hope so...
Well, it looks like Brian is gonna keep the computer for Hold Baggage... we'll see...LOL. Debbie, where are you guys going?
Post a Comment