08 June 2007

Not Much New, How 'Bout you?


So, I really don't have much new to tell you about. We are CA-RA-ZY busy with sports and Brian is busy with MPCCC and getting his masters degree. I have kept up working out to about every other day since my knees are having a hard time. I am SLOWLY getting faster and used to running the hills but they still SUCK! We went to the pool yesterday for 2 hours and that was a lot of fun. I rarely burn, but I did this time. My back and my upper thighs. Ah well, hopefully it'll turn to a nice tan. So, I have a few new pictures for you. I was experimenting with what my camera can do, deciding whether or not to byu a new more expensive one. I have decided to stick with the old one, although I am hoping to save up for a better one and maybe get it for myself for my brithday or something. With the number of pictures I take I really aught to have a camera that is good. Especially since I would actually use all the features...lol. Anyway, so this installment has some lables on the pictures again and there are a lot of close up photography. Hope you enjoy it all at:

http://groups.msn.com/PilchFamilyPhotos

I hope you are having fun in the sun wherever you are!

Oh and Steph, we ate at Ruby Tuesday's, so yes we left post for once...LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Avery has VERY LONG eye lashes like her daddy. She's getting so big. Hope all is well there. TYL

Toni

Anonymous said...

I should have warned you about that place! That is banned restaurant on my list. I hope you had a better experience than me.

I'll be up there tomorrow. Don't know what my plans are exactly yet though.

Seriousness Gone said...

Steph--we actually really enjoyed the service there.

T--everything is well here. Hope all is well with you

Anonymous said...

Olive Garden... No fair! When you get your car, send pictures!!!

Tina P