06 September 2006

First Day, First Outdoor Run and More


There he is.... My big boy!!! That's him outside the house as we are leaving to go to his first day EVER of school!!! This photo was taken yesterday (Tristan, Sammi and Keagan are all in school as I type this). He had a good day, even napped for 30 minutes while at school. His teacher doesn't do homework and he wants some, so I have told him I will give him some....Silly boy. I missed him terribly yesterday and I miss him today, I miss them all. We talk all the time, poor Avery, like I told my friend, by the end of this week she will know how to say "Shut up woman!" LOL.

After I dropped of my monster at school, I went for my first outdoor run in over a year!!!! I can run on a treadmill, but outside is soooooooooo much better.... wait... soooooooooo much better! Avery sat comfortably in a jogger stroller and she seemed to enjoy herself as well.

Also, Soccer season is upon us! Sammi opted out this time, she loves the sport, but she is afraid of getting hurt. I tried to convince her, but I won't force her. We plan to sign her up for Winter cheerleading though. The boys have been loving their practices! The first games are this weekend, so expect action packed photos soon!!

Speaking of which, I added more pictures to the pictures site and since there was room, I did NOT delete any of the old ones. Please check out the new ones, beginning on page three:

http://www.msnusers.com/PilchFamilyPhotos

The very last picture is Keagan giving me a thumbs up because he had a good day at school.

I hope you all do a bit of exercise today that you love, whether it be running, vacuuming, or digging up a tree stump in the yard!!!

No comments: