25 September 2006

Food, Shopping and Scouts

Hello, Hello, welcome and thanks for stopping by! So, I told you I was going shopping and eating last Sunday (the 17th). Oh my goodness, was the food great. Brunch was super Yummy!! My favorite "chef" of the Mongolian beef was there... YUMMY. Tristan always loves going there because he eats boat loads of crab legs...you got it YUMMY! Then we went shopping. I got a x-mas gift for my mom/dad2 -in-law and sis-in-law (Brian told me what to get). I also got a Hannuka gift for my Bro. Amazingly, I made a little purchase for myself as well. Fun Fun! Then we went to Chili's and we had a small amount of excitement.

We ordered our food and ate (YUMMY again) then as the waitress, Helen, was ringing us up... poof the power went out and we were in the semi-dark at the restaurant. Helen came over and told us that if the power didn't come back on our meal would be free... well the lights came back on, so we had to pay. However, apparently all the power DID NOT come back on. I noticed that all the people who had just ordered and got drinks, were quickly sent out without paying. When Helen came back with our bills she told us we all had to get out, cause they were evacuating, just to be safe. The ovens had not come back on and she said that it was a precaution in case there was a gas leak! So we flew the coop. Apparently everything was okay, cause there was nothing in the paper about it.

So fast forward to this past weekend. On Friday there was a homecoming parade on post and the scouts (boy and girl) were invited to walk in it. Tristan just joined up as a scout and this was his first function. Sammi switched over into our friend Nina's troop and for those of you who know her she is doing A TON with the girls. Anyway, I got some pictures of my kids in the parade and one of Keagan watching. The boy scouts walked (and Tristan waved to all his fans...lol) while the girl scouts passed out candy (after all the girls/women were lectured no throwing candy this year, it must be handed to the spectators...party poopers in charge!).

On Saturday we went to Keagan's soccer game (Tristan had a bye). I was soooo busy cheering for my boy that I didn't take any pictures. Lil' man got EIGHT yes EIGHT goals! He was all over the field, dropping back and blocking their goals then getting the ball and going all the way down the field with it! So much fun to watch. That night Tristan got to play on the xbox with my brother Michael via xbox live (while I did some chatting on the phone with my friend Melissa). He (we) had so much fun.

On Sunday we did something really special. We went to Frankfurt with the girl scouts and walked in a breast cancer walk "Walk For the Cure." All my kids walked the course (Avery rode/slept in the jogger stroller). Poor Keagan was so little that the small shirt looked like a dress. I didn't take ANY pictures cause dumb a** me forgot the camera... yes you better believe it, I forgot it. It was a great thing to be a part of and we had a great time and got some unexpected free stuff at the end of it! The weekend was capped off by a delicious (as always) BBQ with our friends Tina and Eric...again YUMMY!!!!

Well, I put up some pic's from the parade check 'em out when you get the chance.

http://www.msnusers.com/PilchFamilyPhotos

I have no clue what to wish/hope for you... maybe today I wont be so presumptuous and push my wishes on you... I hope you get whatever it is you want to get out of your day!!!!

No comments: