31 October 2006

Can You Believe a New Post Already?!?!?!?


Well, we are orange again cause today was the BIG day! Happy Halloween for all of you just getting the day going. Hope you have as much fun as we did! I am really proud of myself for surviving the night, getting the kids to bed AND making a new post. I would like to thank my faithful silent readers, you know who you are and I know you only read because I pay you to do it...LOL!

Anyway, my evil plan of allowing the kids to eat as much candy as they wanted worked... mwwwaaaahahahaha. They were nutso for about 15 minutes, but it is only 2106 (after trick or treating until almost 2000) and they are all concked out. Thank you Julie for this little trick...LOL! Meanwhile we had two added kids just show up and want to trick or treat with us... the oldest is friends with Tristan, youngest is in Keagan's class and friends with him. We are like "where's mom?" Eventually she showed up and asked if it was okay if I took her kids too... whatever! I was honestly a bit spazoid trying to keep up with where all the kids were (trick or treating here on post is like a stampede), but thankfully my friend Dara was here and she was a GREAT help in keeping my nerves down...lol. Anyway, all the kids had a great time and that is what matters. I have ALL NEW (the two family ones I kept there were somehow deleted) photo's on the picture page of our evening.

http://www.msnusers.com/PilchFamilyPhotos

The ones of the kids individually are taken in front of my apartment door, so yes those are my decorations. The one of the kids altogether is in someone's lawn, not my deco, and the one of Tristan in front of a blow up motorcycle is not my deco either. You may notice a "guest" the pretty little Princess Leia is my friend Dara's youngest...isn't she cute?!?!?!?!? Oh and the last pictures are of Avery as I was putting her to bed. I honestly didn't mean to put her in Halloween colors (including the binkie) but when I laid her down I noticed it. So I got some pics of that. Okay, okay, just go check em out will ya'...LOL.

I hope you have a fabulous day whether you trick or treat or not. And if not, I hope you don't get too many dings at your door... turn out the lights and hide, or better yet, go out and enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, It sounds like you had a great Halloween!! We only made it out for about an hour of trick or treating....Cydney was CRANKY!! She only napped for about and hour! So I carried her....Neng carried the stroller...and well...the kids....they carried everything Cydney was throwing in her mad fits of RAGE!! After an hour, everyone was ready to come home and hand out our candy...so that's what we did. It was kind of a waste though...I guess no one trick or treats in the ENLISTED housing....We had honestly less than 10 kids....the kids had fun(minus Cydney) so that's all that matters I guess...=)