04 January 2006
Finally!
Yes, Yes it is TRUE... We are having a girl! For those of you that didn't know, I was told it was a girl at our first ultrasound, but I was having doubts. Two of my friends were told "girl" by the same person and at a future ultrasound it was determined they were having boys. Well, I have had a few ultrasounds and they were unable to verify the sex until today!!!! So, it has been confirmed there is a new little girl on the way! There is a little more news as well. The doctor says the baby has dropped, which is unusual to happen before the onset of labor with the 2nd and subsequent pregnancies. At least this is a step in the right direction. Additionally, he has changed his mind AGAIN and now says they will not allow me to go past my due date (because of the sugar "issues"). He has flip flopped on this before though, so we will see! Also, baby girl looks to be about 7.5 lbs at the moment. I guess that is all for the doctor update. I have upcoming appointments on the 7th (yes Saturday), 9th and 11th, so I may have more "medically" to say then. Until then I will pop in daily just to show I am still here. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ROTFL...I would die laughing if you got pregnant with twins when Brian comes home for R&R. He might want to get "fixed". Glad things are looking good for you and lil' cutie pie. I'm not surprised that she's looking at least 7.5 pounds. With your history of big babies, I wouldn't be surprised if she was much bigger, especially with the GD. As for the "ticker" for the page, I'll email you about it.
Meghan, I like your ticker. I'm glad it worked. I don't understand why it posted on their 2 times. Did you do that intentionally?
Post a Comment