16 January 2006

Not Bad News But No Good News

Hello everybody, as you can tell from the fact that I am posting, no baby. I decided to get out of the hospital after a day and half of attempting to induce, as all the contractions yesterday (and today) are painful and non-productive. I am tired and I wanted to come home and be with my family. For those of you that didn't know, my husband surprised me and came home Sat. night and he is only able to be home for a few more hours, then he must leave and cannot return (even for the delivery) for about a month. So, they tried to induce me a bit more today (they were gonna use pitocin, but of course my main doctor changed the plan and decided to continue with the "pill" that they had been using yesterday). Well, the pill gives me many uncomfortable contractions that do nothing. So, I took one pill (they try four doses throughout the day) and then said forget it, lets go home. So here I am, I definitely have a CTG apt. daily until the baby comes. I will update the blogger daily, if you see me missing, I have gone into natural labor. Thank you so much for hanging in there, I am sorry my body has just not cooperated, she will still be here soon.


Sorry this is rambling and not overly flowing, I am just very tired. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!

I must take the time to say thank you to our friends: Tina and Eric as they have both been soooo helpful, thank you to Laura for doing that "email job" (I hope you are doing it again soon) and thank to Tracey E. as when she came back from vacation she helped out with the kids too. Thanks sooooooo much to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,
I am thankful for you that Brian was able to come home and be with you and the kids. Hopefully, he will be there with you for the birth. Hang in there, it cannot be that much longer. Miss you guys so much!!! But I must say we are enjoying being back in the good ole USA.
Lots of love, Allen, Tracy & Gabi

Anonymous said...

No problem, that is what we are here for!